It’s official, you’re resigning from Amazon. But how do you go about doing it? Do you just type up a resignation letter and hand it to your boss? Or is there more to it than that?
In this blog post, we’ll explore the best way to resign from Amazon. We’ll give you some tips on what to include in your resignation letter, and how to make the process as smooth as possible. So whether you’re quitting Amazon because you’ve found a new job, or for personal reasons, read on for everything you need to know about resigning from Amazon.
Also Read: How to Pass a Mouth Swab Drug Test for Amazon?
- How to submit your resignation using a to z app
- Notice Period: Two Weeks
- What to include in your resignation letter
- Here’s an example of a resignation letter that you can use as a template:
- Tips for resigning from Amazon
- What to do if you have an issue with your resignation
- What to do if you change your mind after resigning
- How to stay in touch with Amazon after you leave
- Does Amazon Rehire After Quitting?
- Will Amazon pay you to quit?
How to submit your resignation using a to z app
The first thing you need to do when resigning from Amazon is to submit your resignation using the a to z app. This is the official way to submit your resignation, and it’s the only way that your resignation will be processed.
To submit your resignation using the a to z app, follow these steps:
- Go to the a to z app website and sign in using your Amazon login details.
- Click on “My Resignations” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “Submit New Resignation”.
- Fill in the required information, including your name, job title, and the date you want to leave.
- Click “Submit”.
Notice Period: Two Weeks
When you submit your resignation using the a to z app, you’re required to give two weeks notice. This means that you need to work for Amazon for two more weeks after submitting your resignation. If you leave before this period is up, you may be liable for damages.
What to include in your resignation letter
Your resignation letter should include the following information:
- Your name and job title.
- The date you’re resigning from Amazon.
- The reason for your resignation (e.g. you’ve found a new job, you’re moving away, etc.).
- Thank you for your time at Amazon.
Here’s an example of a resignation letter that you can use as a template:
Dear Amazon Management,
I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from my position as __________ effective _____.
I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to work at Amazon, and I wish the company all the best in the future.
Tips for resigning from Amazon
Here are some tips for making the process of resigning from Amazon as smooth as possible:
- Make sure you submit your resignation using the a to z app.
- Give plenty of notice. If you can, give at least two weeks’ notice. This will give your boss enough time to find a replacement, and it will also allow you to leave on good terms.
- Be professional in your resignation letter. Thank Amazon for the opportunity to work there, and express your hope that the company will continue to be successful in the future.
- Leave on good terms. Make sure you clean out your desk, say goodbye to your colleagues, and leave with a good reputation. This will make it easier for you to find a new job if you need to.
Resigning from Amazon can seem like a daunting task, but if you follow these tips, it can be a smooth process.
What to do if you have an issue with your resignation
If you have an issue with your resignation, such as not being able to submit it using the a to z app, or if you want to withdraw your resignation, please contact Amazon HR. You can find their contact information on the a to z app website.
What to do if you change your mind after resigning
If you change your mind after resigning, and decide that you want to stay at Amazon, please contact Amazon HR as soon as possible. It may be possible to reverse your resignation, but this will depend on the circumstances.
How to stay in touch with Amazon after you leave
Once you’ve resigned from Amazon, you may want to stay in touch with the company. Here are some ways to do that:
- Join the Amazon alumni group on LinkedIn. This is a group for former Amazon employees, and it’s a great way to stay connected with the company.
- Follow Amazon on social media. Amazon has a presence on all of the major social media platforms, so you can stay up-to-date with the company’s latest news and products.
- Read the Amazon blog. The Amazon blog is a great way to stay informed about the company’s latest developments.
- Attend an Amazon conference. Amazon hosts several conferences each year, and it’s a great way to learn more about the company and meet former colleagues.
- Keep your Amazon contact information up-to-date. If you change your email address or phone number, make sure to update your contact information on the a to z app website. This will ensure that you continue to receive important communications from Amazon.
Does Amazon Rehire After Quitting?
If you are wondering if you can be rehired by Amazon after quitting, the answer is unfortunately no. Amazon does not typically rehire employees who have left the company in the past.
However, there may be exceptions to this rule if you have a very strong relationship with Amazon management or if you have a unique skill set that is in high demand. If you are interested in returning to Amazon after quitting, it is best to reach out to Amazon HR and see if there are any opportunities available.
Also Read: What Time Does Amazon Start Delivering?
Will Amazon pay you to quit?
Amazon will not typically pay employees to quit, but there may be some exceptions. For example, if you are leaving Amazon to take a job with a competitor, the company may be willing to provide a severance package. Only Amazon HR can provide definitive answers to questions about payouts and severance packages.