A recent study by Consumer Reports found that only 38% of Americans with iPhones have used Apple Pay, despite it being available for two years now. Many are still wondering if Ross takes Apple Pay and whether or not it’s worth using. Here we’ll explore some of the pros and cons of using Apple Pay so you can make the best decision for yourself.
Related: When Does Ross Restock In 2022?
Does Ross Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Ross does take Apple Pay. Using Apple Pay is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to pay for your purchases at Ross. Ross also accepts all other major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Pros And Cons Of Using Apple Pay
- It’s fast and easy to use. You can just hold your phone up to the reader and it will automatically process your payment.
- You don’t have to worry about getting your card or cash stolen. As long as you have your phone, you can make payments anywhere Apple Pay is accepted.
- It’s secure. Apple Pay uses a unique number assigned to your phone rather than your credit card number, so your information is safe.
- You can’t use it if you don’t have an iPhone or an Apple Watch.
- Not all stores accept Apple Pay yet. But that number is growing every day, so you’re likely to be able to use it at most of your favorite stores.
- It can be a bit more expensive than other forms of payment. For example, some banks charge a small fee for each Apple Pay transaction.
How Do I Use Apple Pay On Ross?
Here Is a step-by-step guide on how to use Apple Pay at Ross:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Make sure you have your Ross card added to Apple Pay.
- Hold your phone up to the reader and wait for the beep or vibration.
- The payment will process automatically and you’ll be on your way!
Ross payment methods
Ross accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You can also use your Ross gift card to make purchases at Ross. If you have a store credit card, you can also use that to make purchases at Ross.
Paypal is also accepted at Ross. If you have a Paypal account, you can link it to your Ross account and pay for your purchases that way.
So, does Ross take Apple Pay? The answer is yes! Apple Pay is a fast, easy, and secure way to pay for your purchases. However, you may want to weigh the pros and cons before deciding if it’s the right payment option for you.